Barcelona attractions lie in its heritage and language which preserve a unique charm that can not be found elsewhere. The Barcelona grand prix and Sonar festival in Barcelona is one of the finest tourist attractions in Barcelona.
Some of them are:-
- La Rambla is a long boulevard which joins the Columbus monument by the port to plaza Catalunya.
- Barri Gòtic is just east off the Ramblas. It contains medieval Gothic buildings dating from the 14th & 15th century.
- One must visit La Sagrada Família which provides fabulous opportunity to explore magnificent spires of the unfinished cathedral.
- La Pedrera is also a fantastic masterpiece of Gaudi. It is also known as Casa Milà.
- Tibidabo is the 542m hill which provides the great view of Barcelona. It is very popular spot.
- Museu Picasso is one of the most visited museums in Barcelona. It is housed in three medieval palaces.
- Zoo Barcelona was famous for its albino gorilla ‘Snowflake’ but today; it is known for a science museum.
- Poble Espanyol is designed as a fake village which hosts the Fondation Fran Daurel, where you can enjoy an interesting Modern Art collection boasting Miró, Picasso, Tapiès and other, mostly Spanish and Catalan, nowaday's artists.
- Palau de la Música Catalan is a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1997 which is masterpiece of Catalan’s modernist architecture.
- L'Aquarium is the second biggest aquarium of Europe.